Welcome ♥

Some things are better to be left unsaid.
Welcome to star-metaphors.bs
Enjoy your stay!
If you don't feel good, you can always leave.


views


Best viewed in Google Chrome


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The lady ♥

♥ Xiaoru

Suetyee Xiaoru

English name: Crystal | にほんなまえ: みちよ
Other alias: Crystar, Ruru
14 DEC 1993 | SAGITTARIUS BABY ♐
Hobbies: Singing, Swimming, Road Trips, Walking Cookie

Happily attached to Huili pretty [1oo2o9]♥
Blissfully married to Sebastian Tay [o6o9o8]♥

Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

I love them. RIP ♥


Star Tay Xiao Xing 郑小星 050111
Winter 171012

Desires. ♥

8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby
Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG!
Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License
Singapore Citizen
Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system

Runaways. ♥

And the list gets shorter and shorter...

Sebastian
Chloe | Claudia | Eileen | Emily | Fangxin | Jasmine | Jialeng | Joycelyn | Junhong | Junjie | Lydia | Melvin | Nicholas | Ryan | Samantha | Sebastian | Shermaine | Shirley | Valerie | Weichong | Zhengwei

JXNCH :D | 4 Unity'o9

Flashbacks. ♥

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

What has Singaporeans become?
Sunday, August 12, 2012 || 6:44 AM

Lengthy post because I didn't get to take any pictures

Last Saturday, went to Nicholas birthday party at Ang Mo Kio with Kar En, had some heart-to-heart talk with Kar En on that day, we went to the 'fitness place' (the one with a lot of the fitness apparatus thingy, don't know what is it called) to exercise and chat. It was really peaceful, nobody was around, just the two of us. I hope she really heed my advice and stop being stubborn, PLEASE~~~
Then she came my house to ton ^^

Sunday, I slept at 8am and I don't know about Kar En because she told me she wasn't going to sleep. So, my mum woke me up at 12pm (ZZZ) Ate, and Kar En went off. Didn't send her to the bus interchange as I had cramps. Sorry Kar En :(
& I started studying ^^

So these few days, basically, all I did was just studying and using computer.

Until Thursday, went Royal China to eat dimsum with family, relatives and relative's relatives.
The food was quite nice, especially the 'har gao'. ^^
& Happy Belated Birthday Singapore

Friday, it was my Consumer Behaviour exam, didn't use much of the concepts as I forgotten almost everything but I really hope I could score well because I studied quite hard. Gave Kenneth my handmade cupcakes and he told me it was good and quite fluffy! So happy, this time was a success, but Desmond hurt my feelings by didn't want to try because he tried my lemon cupcakes and it doesn't taste nice :(

I hope baby can try! Hope it will not mouldy.

Talking about my cupcake, I received good comments! My family, Siang Long and Nicholas said it was okay, Kar En didn't say anything but wanted more, cousin told me it was really nice and said that she wanted to eat finish haha, aunt told me it tastes nice ^^ Satisfaction! ^^

Continuing with Friday, after exam, went to cousin's house to teach tuition. I really hope she treats what I taught seriously. Then, came home to use computer and study!
On this day, I realized somebody in my extended family(cousins and relatives), I wouldn't write out who the person is, is a two-faced person, yet act so well in front of me. What has humanity and this world becomes? The smarter and richer the person, the less values they have? If I gone to poorer countries, I won't face all these people. (I don't know whether other countries contains such people but... )

Skip to today, father's birthday, studied, but this is not the main topic. The main thing is... 

https://www.facebook.com/smrtsg/posts/465718253452392?notif_t=feed_comment (right click, open in new tab)

Just take a look at this website, now you may call me slow because I didn't know of this TROLL page and don't have sense of humour, I admit that because different people has different limit of sense of humour.
I'm not angry at all with all these people who rebutted me, I just feel that they are so pathetic and pitiful. Don't you all have friends? Don't you all have families? Why do I sense emptiness in your hearts? I'm not angry because I know maybe people have their own stresses in many ways and need some ways to vent their anger. If there is other people who posted this and got rebutted like this, I bet he/she will feel hurt. Does making people feel hurt makes you feel better? Can you all feel for others too?
& you can actually explain properly to me without adding any sarcasms on my post too, right?


& as for Shang Zhi, I think you should be called Zhang Shi (dirty shit), he was the only one who made me very unhappy. & for your information, he don't only comment on my post but other people's posts too, with all the negative and sarcastic comments. If you opened the link above, everything I wrote to him explains my feelings, so I don't think I have to write it down again. & I take 'The only thing that is not authentic is your face' as a compliment, because the photo is really my face, without any editing and without any make-up. It's just placed at an angle that my face looks prettier than usual. Since he said that, I take that he was calling me pretty as my face is 'too pretty so it has to be fake' to him. & those people who like this comment, thank you, I know you are not as good-looking as me. Seriously, if you see ugly or normal people, will you tell them their face is fake? But till now I still feel that Naomi Neo quite fake though, because I don't know her, so I wouldn't judge so much for now...
& anyhow using other people's beliefs to display his own character is very rude and might cause religious arguments. This type of person is called 'jiak ba bo sai pang' . & I know you might be wondering why am I still replying him, just to entertain myself by looking at how pathetic people in this world can be.
That's what I have to say about him, everything just see from the link above.
He is really a kid.

This person is my fellow Secondary schoolmate, I know you dislike foreigners living in Singapore. Yes, I am a permanent resident, but can be counted as Singaporean too as I came to Singapore when I was 4 and didn't know how to speak Malay and didn't receive any education from Malaysia. So how, blame my parents?
It is so rude of you asking me to Get The Fuck Out of Singapore when I actually commented to my friend, Roy with a more relaxed tone as he might understand how I feel. Even Kenneth(Singaporean) feels that Singaporeans(some) are corrupted and told me 'No wonder government want to invite foreign talents'
I even private chatted him to clear things out and he did not reply me. It's like 'You want me to gtfo of Singapore, why not ask my boyfriend he wants me to go or not?' He is a also Singaporean, I'm not even using him to threaten you fyi. This kind of people talks without brains and this is the cause of wars between countries.
Plus, don't you have foreign country friends? LOL?

Apart all these things I received, if I was a foreigner, I mean a person who doesn't know Singapore, if I receive this kind of comments, what would I feel about Singaporeans? What will be my perception of Singaporeans?
& overall, I felt that this page is all about negativity, you post something and you got scolded by the admin and other people felt that these scoldings is fun. I think you might have some mental illness. & it could destroy a company's image if somebody like me doesn't read descriptions came by. If you agree with me, please do the same as me, report this page.

Life's already so hard, why don't you want to feel positive feelings to make yourself happy? Making someone happy, you can also feel happy! People, change!

Maybe it's my fault taking this too seriously, but don't you think this is really too much? Leave me some comments, Facebook, Formspring, I want to know how you all feel. (How I hope this is Youtube)