8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG! Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License Singapore Citizen Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system
Dear Dad, What's the problem with you? If I come home early, to you is always I never go to school. If I come home late, I'm always with my boyfriend. Got logic? I super hate people who doubt me, or accuse me. FUCK. STOP. NOT THE FIRST TIME ALREADY, HUNDREDS OF TIMES ALREADY, ENOUGH? I bet you'll go to hell for all the things you feel about _l_ . Plus, I don't understand why I can't see doctor. Forever, I fever you also like that. WTF? You think you are a great, strict and successful dad? Kept praising yourselves in front of all of us? WTH? STOP. You made your child turned worse. It's all because of you. Yours truly, Your daughter who is ashamed of you.