Welcome ♥

Some things are better to be left unsaid.
Welcome to star-metaphors.bs
Enjoy your stay!
If you don't feel good, you can always leave.


views


Best viewed in Google Chrome


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The lady ♥

♥ Xiaoru

Suetyee Xiaoru

English name: Crystal | にほんなまえ: みちよ
Other alias: Crystar, Ruru
14 DEC 1993 | SAGITTARIUS BABY ♐
Hobbies: Singing, Swimming, Road Trips, Walking Cookie

Happily attached to Huili pretty [1oo2o9]♥
Blissfully married to Sebastian Tay [o6o9o8]♥

Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

I love them. RIP ♥


Star Tay Xiao Xing 郑小星 050111
Winter 171012

Desires. ♥

8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby
Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG!
Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License
Singapore Citizen
Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system

Runaways. ♥

And the list gets shorter and shorter...

Sebastian
Chloe | Claudia | Eileen | Emily | Fangxin | Jasmine | Jialeng | Joycelyn | Junhong | Junjie | Lydia | Melvin | Nicholas | Ryan | Samantha | Sebastian | Shermaine | Shirley | Valerie | Weichong | Zhengwei

JXNCH :D | 4 Unity'o9

Flashbacks. ♥

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

My daily rants - My dad Rrrrrr
Tuesday, November 20, 2012 || 4:03 AM

Was watching this 8pm show on Channel 8(Mon), Love in Progress.

It's about matchmaking.
So today, episode 8 was shown where all the 3 ladies chose this guy with an ahbeng face and earrings as their first choice.
You can watch the catchupTV in xinmsn if you want to find out what the show is like.
I WAS SO FUCKING ANGRY WITH MY DAD. He was looking at me and indirectly saying Sebastian, I CAN SENSE IT.
Just a short brief, he abhors my boyfriend TO THE MAX and made uncouthful remarks about his appearance and attitude before. He just hate my boyfriend.
Continue with the show description, that guy won the chance to choose 2 ladies of his choice.
& my dad goes, 'The guy handsome ma, of course can choose.' That was when he had not seen his earrings.
After looking at the guy's close-up, my dad twisted his own words immediately, 'If I were the ladies, I won't even choose him. Look at the earrings and his face, I bet he won't find a job. NO companies will hire him.'
& he started rambling about what he saw through the CCTV from his work place.

1st, people who extended their ear holes size.

Dad: ... I've seen worse, those people extend their ear holes until so big, they think it's nice? I tell you they look like shit. They look like a monster yet they don't even know. I wonder why their parents didn't say anything about them...
Mum: Their parents are more fashionable ma.
Dad: FASHIONABLE? THEIR KIDS BECOME MONSTER CALL FASHIONABLE? You think they look very nice? They're called monsters! Some even pierce their whole face.


I was really mad, but I didn't utter anything throughout his fucking judgmental comments because I still treat him as my elder.
I had friends who extend their ear holes size, indirectly spitting shit to my friends. HA.HA.HA.
Anyway, throughout his whole bullshit, my whole household were there and they didn't even bother about him and continued doing their own stuffs, because my dad is just so fucking BOSSY. You try to rebut him, he'll CONFIRM PLUS GUARANTEE CHOP QUARREL WITH YOU UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU LOSE. BECAUSE HE IS ALWAYS AND FOREVER CORRECT. The above conversation explains well enough.


2nd, butches.
(Offended some of my friends too, right away)

Dad: I still see some tomboys, aiyoooo, shave their hair until mohawk, still holding a girl around. Don't know what the hell they are thinking. The girls with them are still those quite good-looking ones. (and more)

3rd, lesbians.

Dad: Don't know what they are thinking, their minds must have problems, ... 
(Okay, I forgot the rest already, I just knew it was really really insulting)

HELLO, EVEN OBAMA APPROVES GAY MARRIAGES.
YOU ARE LIKE WHAT MY FACEBOOK STATUS WROTE.
"Don't start judging when you don't understand/know them. Their characters are better than yours."
So are you trying to say that you are worse than a monster? I tell you what, monster is even too good to compare to you. I shall not compare you with anything, because everything is better than you.
Okay, feeling better now. So guys, DO YOU FEEL THAT HE'S A GOOD DAD?
Not everyone with earrings or whatever are bad guys or guys without future. Stop living in your 60's, old freak. Looks is not everything! & don't forget what I wrote in your fucking birthday cards, 'ANTICIPATE CHANGE.'

& one more thing, YA I KNOW I'M NOT HUMAN, I CAN'T BE SICK. Once I'm sick, I'm lying to you for sure. Haha! What a fucking great dad I have huh? Making your daughter wanting to die earlier than you. I'm so so so ashamed to claim that you are my dad, that's why I don't even call you out when I see you on the streets. Not because you're old or whatever, it's because of your fucking character. Get it?

Alright, peeps, ending off this post now. Updates on recent activities can be seen in my boyfriend's blog. changingof-mylife.blogspot.sg
I'll update again in my blog with pictures.

Felt like writing some things to cool myself down before I leave.
Formspring asked a question 'Dolphins or Sharks?' discussed by baby and I before.
Baby wanted me to go swim with dolphins and I asked him to come along with me.
He said he dare not. Then I was like 'Why? So fun! Dolphins are also not like sharks! Or you prefer sharks?'
& he said yes, so I dared him to go swim with the sharks one day. I'll make sure he do it and I'll take a photo for you guys to see, on?! That's a deal between my readers and I! ^^