8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG! Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License Singapore Citizen Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system
Hi, time to start with my February posts before I have not enough time to post.
Have been at home rotting like I said on the previous post which was what I wanted, now I'm SICK of it, can't wait for tomorrow, meeting up with Kenneth to get my application done, might submit the application of being relief teacher too... & meet social worker for donation...
What else... Baby will be booking out!
& by today, have to edit my resume!
Alright, let's start, enjoy the photos! (Hopefully)
3rd Feb, Lenas with baby and we both got mild diarrhea because of their Lemon Mint juice/tea with the bubbly top LOL.
Baby said it tastes like vomit LOL (which is not true!)
Ice-cream was fine... Like any other normal ice creams..
Baby's salmon pasta
My pathetically small piece of salmon with side dishes larger than it.
The food was fine, although it's quite delicious, it's not really value for money. Don't really recommend Lenas to you unless you're rich?
5th Feb, baby had nights out, met him at Kembangan MRT and went to Bedok to have our dinner, asked a lot of food, haha.
Then, bus-ed back to Tampines as baby had to book in, played 'Scissors Paper Stone' with the hand slapping thing and laughed all the way in the bus because he kept losing LOL. & we annoyed an auntie LOL!!! But, WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN.
After that, as there is still some time, settled down at Starbucks for some chat. As usual, he asked for iced vanilla latte. For me, as I love to try new flavours, i chose mocha. Don't really like mocha, too sweet for me.
And... WE PLAYED THE SCISSORS PAPER STONE game again! Had a great fun slapping each other's hand, & he finally slapped me more times.
Hopefully at that moment, we were not the centre of attraction because we laughed really loud.
After which, I went home and he booked in.
7th Feb, first day in Malaysia, went to JB to have our dinner.
My all-time favourite
Their gyoza SUCKS
Heheeeee, stingray yumyum.
After eating, we headed off to Kampar. Went to sleep once I reached.
8th Feb, went to my uncle's bar to have our dinner. Then went to the dessert stall opposite to have desserts.
I forgot what this dessert name is called but it's super delicious, can't find in Singapore ^^
Relaxed and chatted with cousins.
9th Feb, went Tesco as dad wanted to buy light bulb after having our brunch.
Bro and I sat aside to have our cup corn and herbal tea egg.
Then, we went back to rest a while and get prepared for our reunion dinner at some restaurant.
Went back and lit some fireworks/fire crackers, then rushed to temple to pray.
I don't know why but it was just so coincidental that the fire crackers would hit me for sure wherever I stand on that day -.- .
Released our sky lanterns and a day ended :)
10th Feb, went old folks home and my don't know which granduncle's house.
Watched the adults gambled and RM10 was given to us for standing there LOL.
Spotted cow poo and it really stinks! A whole lot of them!
At night, went to eat at restaurant and prayed to God at home.
A lot of things happened. #1 - Fireworks bombed other neighbour's house #2 - Police came #3 - Almost bombed another neighbour's house #4 - Dad's Malaysia car kept dying out on him #5 - Dad's car did not reverse at 'R', instead it 'D' LOL. & break through a person's gate. Thankfully I was not in the car.
Look how big the pineapple is, as big as the pig...
11th Feb, was about to go to my maternal family's side.
Once I reached, played Poker cards & played with my adorable cousin Jia En. SHE FORGOT WHO I AM :(
12th Feb, heading back to Singapore.
Picture of the day
What a beautiful girl with many expressions and emotions on the face. Look at her cute pouty lips!
ALERT
This car, JLC1955, believed as a JB car, blackmailed my dad by hitting my dad's car and claimed that it was my dad who hit his car. There are a bunch of Malays in this car and they also have weapons with them. Be careful of this car, everyone, especially when you are driving a Singapore car. You might be the next target. It happened like this. My dad wanted to change lanes and did put signal, and this car left a space for my dad to cut in. When my dad was about to cut in, it drove towards my dad's car all the way and left a scratch. Then, the group of people followed my dad's car all the way until my dad went to a place to rest. An uncle, about the same age as my dad, a father too (as I saw a young kid), came to confront my dad. The conversation goes something like this (in Malay): Uncle: Eh, you Singaporean right? Do you have family education? Why you anyhow cut lanes and scratch people's car arh? Dad: What? I Malaysian hor, don't think that I drive Singapore car means I'm a Singaporean. Uncle: You scratched my car, how you want to settle? Dad: Hello, you are the one who scratched my car, you see this mark? (my dad pointed at his car) Uncle: Never mind, you come take a look at ours. My dad went. Uncle: How you want to settle? Young man aged 20+ : Eh, you better pay us. Dad: Why must I pay when you scratch my car? Never mind, let's call the police. Young man: OI (takes out weapon), you want to pay or you want me to smash your car? Uncle: Put back the weapon. (turns to my dad) So how, you scratch my car, I want you to pay. Dad: Okay, I pay, but I couldn't give you too much, I rented this car and it is scratched, I need to paint back which also costs a lot of money. I just give you RM50 for you to drink kopi or tea. Sorry, can't give much. The uncle finally agreed to it. Still, it rages me, I really felt like giving him a tight punch on the face. Seriously? He's already a father and he did all these in front of his son. What a bad influence. & the young man, totally exposed himself, if he believes that my dad was the one who banged into their car, then why so angry when my dad mentioned about police? Like WTF right, these JB's Malays got no life, only thought of robbing and bullying. Super lazy like pig. Anyway, these lazy Malay pigs can only be found in Malaysia. THAT IS WHY I FEEL THAT MALAYSIA SHOULD TOTALLY CHANGE THEIR LAWS AND STOP TAKING CARE OF THE MALAYS, LOOK WHAT THEY HAVE BECOME? Because they are so lazy to work, they come into such means to get money. Ask them to come Singapore to do these crimes, THEY HIDE IN THEIR TORTOISE'S SHELL. So, everyone driving Singapore cars, if you really happened to encounter this situation, drive all the way to Singapore, don't stop. Once you stop, THAT'S IT MAN. Few hundreds of dollars would be in their pocket. Or worse come to worse, sneak a weapon into Malaysia and fight with them. Show them Singaporeans are not weaklings! (Please don't say you read it from my blog LOL)
14th Feb, Valentines' Day! Enjoy this video I made!
16th Feb, I had these 2 pet worms. Found them when I was cutting petai ^^
Sadly, they died lack of oxygen after 3-4days :(
17th Feb, had dinner with baby and tried out the new Prosperity burger :)
18th Feb, my family prayed and the weird thing is that the joss stick burned out a shape that looks like a person as you can see in the picture below.
Initially the 3 joss sticks had similar carvings
22nd Feb, end of exam!
After taking photos with Natascha, we had a pizza gathering with the rest of the graduating Marketing classes.
After that, Seoul Garden with my class and had a walk with Annabel and Kar En. ^^
23rd Feb, was celebrating baby's advance birthday, most of the photos are with him and he have yet to upload the photos. So, I'm just going to upload what I've got.
Had lunch at Ajisen Ramen.
Then went to Gardens by the Bay.
We went Flower Dome first. The flowers are beautiful.
However, my whole face started growing hives (looks like mosquito bites) because my skin was sensitive to a particular plant :( Sadly...
Look at my pinkish face caused by the plant :( (PLEASE IGNORE MY FRECKLES)
I searched Google and found out that I have the irritant contact diseases (ICD). :(
Was planning to go home after I saw my face turned like that, but the staff told us that we had to visit both Flower Dome and Cloud Forest on the same day, so had to go :(
But, I was relieved that my face turned out better after that.
So we headed off to Cloud Forest, I love the fake waterfall :)
This view is from the top :)
Crystals
After that, baby and I went out and had ice-cream while chilling out.
Then, I wanted to go up to the OCBC Skywalk! Definitely a good experience :)
It's more windy on top too ^^
Let me reveal a secret! Baby was afraid of the heights! Hahahaha! His feet and palms were sweating like crazy! & he wiped on me! How dare him!
As you can see from this picture, my face turns a lot better.
After we went down, sat down on a bench with baby and we chatted :)
What a wonderful day, it seems like we were celebrating my birthday instead LOL! But I guess baby will be happy if I'm happy too! Hehe!
End of day! (Trying to see the effect of our face by standing directly under the light) I look like an old granny -.-
24th Feb, baby's sister bought him a cake and we celebrated his birthday together.
It was kind of awkwardbecause only his sister and I sang birthday song for him when his whole family was there.............................. Hmmm........ Speechless.........
The chocolate cake was really delicious and you wouldn't get sick of it, unlike most cakes. But it was a little too sweet for me.
28th Feb, met out with pretty to celebrate our belated 4th anniversary x3
Had a long chat, walked around, ate at Macs, watched ABTM2. It was great, but really bored because we couldn't find any entertainment for ourselves.
& that's the end! Nothing much happened recently so no March posts HAHA.
& I finally blogged finish................. Phew!