Welcome ♥

Some things are better to be left unsaid.
Welcome to star-metaphors.bs
Enjoy your stay!
If you don't feel good, you can always leave.


views


Best viewed in Google Chrome


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The lady ♥

♥ Xiaoru

Suetyee Xiaoru

English name: Crystal | にほんなまえ: みちよ
Other alias: Crystar, Ruru
14 DEC 1993 | SAGITTARIUS BABY ♐
Hobbies: Singing, Swimming, Road Trips, Walking Cookie

Happily attached to Huili pretty [1oo2o9]♥
Blissfully married to Sebastian Tay [o6o9o8]♥

Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

I love them. RIP ♥


Star Tay Xiao Xing 郑小星 050111
Winter 171012

Desires. ♥

8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby
Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG!
Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License
Singapore Citizen
Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system

Runaways. ♥

And the list gets shorter and shorter...

Sebastian
Chloe | Claudia | Eileen | Emily | Fangxin | Jasmine | Jialeng | Joycelyn | Junhong | Junjie | Lydia | Melvin | Nicholas | Ryan | Samantha | Sebastian | Shermaine | Shirley | Valerie | Weichong | Zhengwei

JXNCH :D | 4 Unity'o9

Flashbacks. ♥

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Relax
Friday, March 22, 2013 || 3:31 AM

Hi there, long time no post again... Oppps x:
Okay, my application have been approved by MOE, yay, can be a relief teacher anytime when I go interview with the schools... But, I'm really lazy to do so :( .
& good news, I can officially graduate from my school because I did not fail any modules! Yay! But GPA dropped to 3.11... Nay... Still, it is at the 3 mark so yayyyyyy!
& every day, this little cute girl has been keeping me entertained... So I don't feel like going anywhere... Love her soooo much :)
I just love kids.

On 10th March, met baby to go BbubleK for our lunch cum dinner.


Played Pictionary to entertain ourselves while eating. Baby and I had a lot of fun and laughter. I still kept the drawings with me :) Memoriessssss...

Supper, mum cooked eggs and harshbrowns for brother and me! Seems like a breakfast! Okay, I am craving for them now, I shall cook them tomorrow for breakfast or brunch :)


16th March, Saturday, went Haw Par Villa with baby.
Anyway, before going, baby's camp mates were like talking nonsense about there being isolated and eerie.
I was still not afraid, but I bet Cam was afraid haha! Came out with excuses to avoid this place hur?
Cute turtles

One of their 'sculpture'

I personally feel that it's a very nice place and the person who created this really put in a lot of effort. But, it's really sad to know that I've committed so many sins and I have to suffer the kind of torture in hell. Especially the filial part...
Anyway, the pictures are not all, I will make a video again because
1) There are quite a lot of pictures
2) I don't want my blog to be too flooded like last time (e.g. Bird Park post)
3) My video camera's battery is empty, so I have to charge it first then I can upload into my computer. Takes time.
So yeah! Wait patiently for the video alright? Anyway, we did not capture a lot of pictures as we were not sure we could do so...

Then, went Nex to watch the movie Oz 3D, I liked the storybook. & really love the movie. Everyone should really catch it! :)
After movie, had a filling dinner with baby, don't ask for their cup corn please, it's bland and they don't provide butter or salt. Okay, just order if you like your corn to be tasteless.

18th March, Sunday, went Far East Plaza with baby as I want to have a hair cut because I really feel that my hair is too long.
So, it's right below my shoulders now, quite short compared to last time (my Facebook photo is the last time picture, actually it's longer than that).
I also cut my fringe and it is above my eyebrows now HAHAHA! What a toot! (my blog photo is my hair now. But you can't really see the full length, only my fringe.)
Yeps, afterwards, ate the noodles at the usual place and bought some snacks.
Dorayaki!

While chilling and playing Templerun 2 on baby's phone, there's a bird drop on my hand. & baby wanted to vomit after looking at the bird drop. LOL! For me, I was frantically asking for tissue, then baby suggested using leaf to wipe off first then I went to wash it away.
Went baby's house after that then went home.

Today, ordered Pasta Mania delivery!
Food not that nice when delivered. But, it's still edible right?!
I like anything that can fill my stomach to curb my hunger :) ! Hehe!
That's about all! During weekdays, have not been doing productive things... Hopefully tomorrow... (& it'll drag longer and longer, haha)