Welcome ♥

Some things are better to be left unsaid.
Welcome to star-metaphors.bs
Enjoy your stay!
If you don't feel good, you can always leave.


views


Best viewed in Google Chrome


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The lady ♥

♥ Xiaoru

Suetyee Xiaoru

English name: Crystal | にほんなまえ: みちよ
Other alias: Crystar, Ruru
14 DEC 1993 | SAGITTARIUS BABY ♐
Hobbies: Singing, Swimming, Road Trips, Walking Cookie

Happily attached to Huili pretty [1oo2o9]♥
Blissfully married to Sebastian Tay [o6o9o8]♥

Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

I love them. RIP ♥


Star Tay Xiao Xing 郑小星 050111
Winter 171012

Desires. ♥

8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby
Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG!
Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License
Singapore Citizen
Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system

Runaways. ♥

And the list gets shorter and shorter...

Sebastian
Chloe | Claudia | Eileen | Emily | Fangxin | Jasmine | Jialeng | Joycelyn | Junhong | Junjie | Lydia | Melvin | Nicholas | Ryan | Samantha | Sebastian | Shermaine | Shirley | Valerie | Weichong | Zhengwei

JXNCH :D | 4 Unity'o9

Flashbacks. ♥

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Heartfelt
Saturday, April 13, 2013 || 4:31 AM

Today, once I woke up, chit-chatted a lot with my uncle's wife, in Chinese Pinyin is 'Jiu Mu'. So, next time I'll use jiumu instead of 'uncle's wife uncle's wife...', needs a lot of typing...

It's kinda nice talking to her and we get along really well, told her a lot of my secrets that I kept from my parents.. Opps :x
Just felt that her character is kinda similar to mine, and had a lot of topics in common...
Hope she won't spill the beans! :x
This made me thought about something... For those who think that you do not have a lot of friends or although you have a lot of friends, none understands you, it's okay. It's just that you still haven't found the right one. You might not find the richest, the most good-looking friend, but somehow, somewhere, sometime, you would find one who understands your heart because both your character matches. This problem came similar to me. I kept trying to keep some close friends really close to me, but they just seemed to be just so far. Now, I've yet found a really close friend that we can talk everything about, or maybe, I've already lose some due to my negligence to them. This goes the same to relationships too, if you find someone that shares a similar character to you, you'll find him/her the most perfect person you've ever met, even though some people thought that he/she is just a normal person with a lot of flaws.

Continue on, since I am jobless (after all the happiness thinking that a school might use me even before calling the school), I have been taking up some volunteering jobs... & maybe I really don't cut out to be a teacher, because after that day of tutoring the kid, I messaged the social worker to go again and she didn't reply :( . Aww.... & please please, come to the Charity Bazaar on Vesak Day please! There will be a lot of good food and items! I'll be helping out so give face pleaseeeeee!

My jiumu also asked me to tag along with them to go listen some principles taught by people with a lot of experiences. Hard to explain in English because my English is not that great, but yeah... I agreed since I have nothing to do at home too... But I'll miss one episode of Channel U's 仁医. Nooooooooo!!! Shall check out in Funshion, hope they have :(

While chit-chatting, played with my baby cousin :) She makes me don't feel like having a job LOL, because I rather babysit her x:

Okay, after everything, met baby at Hougang bus interchange (hope you are not confused because there is a lot of babies mentioned), then we went to Hougang 1's BBQ Chicken to eat.

What can I say more? It's delicious! I asked for Black Pepper Chicken Steak and baby had Sambal Chilli Fish that I asked for the last time. & he added a side drumsticks.
After that, we went void deck to chill and drank some beer, and he was talking to me how fucktard it was for him during these few days in camp. & I can really feel the heat in him HAHAHA.

After that, rushed home to watch 仁医, then chatted with Jeffrey on phone.
I hope that this will be the final time that I'll be convincing to change his job because I've been doing so since the past 2 years -.-
Don't tiki arh!
After talking to him, I felt that I could be like a counsellor, maybe? HAHAHAH! Because I love solving other people's problems, and love people to share with me their problems and I try to find ways to help them solve or maybe, just be the one to be there for them x) You can call me a pantopragmatic but I just love doing sooooo! I just hope lots and lots of people would ask me for advice for things! Argh!!! Getting too into it and too excited now LOL. Kinda passionate...

Okay then played games and now, I blogged. Wah... Kinda long huh, this post.. LOL... I wonder who would have the patience to read everything... Facebook message me or even Formspring me to let me know please?! ^^ I bet baby would be the first one to read the whole thing x)