“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
Bingo! (another post about that person I hate the most)
Saturday, June 22, 2013 || 2:26 AM
Another post about that bitch again! *clapclaps*
So, my bro just told me that she talked to him & this was their conversation.
Bro: Jiumu, can you help me to wash the dishes?
Jiumu: Of course I will help you, if you respect me, I'll be very nice to you, unlike someone, who disrespects me. & you, youngsters, love to post everything on Facebook, thinking that I don't know that she wrote about me.
Bingo! Proved my point on my first post right! I'm really happy because I really feel that I'm too smart (about her). (OMG, proud again) Like I said for the 2 previous posts,
don't expect me to respect you when you disrespect me when I respect you.
& I posted for her to see in Facebook, isn't it obvious? I want to let her know she better keep quiet in MY house.
My bro is like a my spy planted at her side... Because he simply tells me almost everything haha... But actually it's because he's closer to me and we understands each other more, so he tends to blurt everything out to me. But that bitch just kept thinking that she really understands us... LOL? _l_ But of course I'm not evil, I didn't plant him there.
I feel that
she love to 'Pot calling the kettle black', she said I thought I'm too pro to listen in to any advices,
I think she is the one who think she is too pro in everything? (Just because she has Facebook)
I just briefly describe to you what happened in the past
when I was still close with her.
Jiumu: Eh, I ask you arh, if we add the celebrities' facebook, will they talk to us?
Me: Must see lorh, there are a lot of fake accounts, but most celebrities won't talk to us.
Jiumu: Oh, really arh? because I added one celebrity.
Me: Maybe is fake one. You'll never know.
Uncle: (to jiumu) Eh you can get cheated by people very easily leh...
Not only this, she also posted, or I might say, share a lot of things about how to teach baby's and those drinks or whatsoever which are 'good' for your health. The reason I said 'good' with the open inverted commas is because it is not credible.
But she just feels that everything on Facebook are just sooooooo true and she always 'Facebook say this', 'Facebook says that'. Sometimes I really don't know whether she is dumb or what.
So
today, something happened again,
SHE GO AGAINST ME AGAIN,
rebut, just continue.... Then you'll see who is the real person who is the better one in most of the things, I mean, yes I'm not right in everything, but I'm just feel, now 90% confidence, that I'm super right about her everything.
Okay, I shall describe the scenario here.
The mask has a green colour side and a white colour side.
Uncle: (put on the mask)
Me: You put wrongly already, the green one is outside.
Jiumu: (don't even understand what I'm saying) The metal must be on top! Don't put wrongly.
After like 5 seconds,
Jiumu: I thought the white part is outside? I saw Facebook, they say so.
VERY OBVIOUS THAT SHE'S GOING AGAINST ME RIGHT LOL? I MEAN, FACEBOOK WILL HAVE THIS DE? SERIOUSLY ARH? BUT I JUST FEEL THAT IF IT'S TRUE, SHE'S TOO DUMB TO TRUST EVERYTHING ON FACEBOOK CUZ IT MIGHT NOT BE THE SAME MASK. Before I started posting this, told baby about it and he really feels very pissed off with her and wanted to scold her so much, hahahahahaa!
But well, I didn't bother to reply because I'm just so sick of her. Then my mum and I were discussing whether there is a difference between the green side or the white side. My mum started asking me first by the way, because I'm not that childish to get into this small indirect fights with her.
Me: (after checking really carefully) I think there is a difference, the type of cloth has a little difference between both sides, see.
Mum: Or we can use both sides? (turned to my dad)
Dad: Are you dumb?! Of course the green side is outside lah! You see how the strings are attached!
Me: Yalorh, I say le ma, green side outside, some more the cloth really got difference.
For that moment I feel so happy, because my dad was indirectly scolding that bitch LOL... First time I like my dad so much LOL.
& to show you all the more evil side of her, baby asked me to post this, because I don't feel like posting about it initially. This is about she trying to
sow discord between my brother and I.
So you all knew I worked at Marks and Spencer, and at the last day of work, I forgot to bring my locker keys so i asked my brother to bring it for me...
As my brother worked before, I thought he knew that we can't use phones at the selling floor, regardless retail stores or F&B stores, he kept spamming me messages.
Because in the message I already asked him to come once he was awake. & I even thought that he would just come into the store because obviously I will be in the store as I'm working, but he isn't that smart as I thought.
So, I was really angry already as he was still not here in the afternoon when he woke up in the morning, so I asked him to come immediately to pass me the keys.
As it was raining heavily in Hougang, that bitch started to say something to my brother, '
You later then go, now raining heavily, don't care about her, you treat her so good now, did she or will she treat you good? Next time you need something urgently, will she get it for you immediately?'
SOW DISCORD.
& my bro just listened to her and made me more angry... I agreed it's my fault partially because I neglected the fact that Hougang was raining heavily because I already felt angry because I really thought my bro SHOULD know how to pass me the keys, so I could get it in the morning already.
But isn't she evil here? If it was my mum, no matter how bad I treat my brother in her eyes, she would ask him to pass the keys to me quickly as it is counted as an important matter.
& I have to tell you all, AT THAT TIME, THAT BITCH AND I WERE STILL CLOSE TO EACH OTHER.
There is another scenario, which my brother just told me today, what she said to him, is that she said
'I thought you were bewitched by your sister, so I didn't talk to you.' LOLOLOL!
I don't have to do that! My brother can judge who is bad and who is good. Only you this evil bitch would think of all these. Trying to
SOW DISCORD again but failed because my brother feels that she is a little evil after she told him this. HAHA. I know all of you might feel why am I kinda happy when my bro feel that she is just A LITTLE evil, it's because my bro didn't believe in what I say that she's that evil, he wanted to see it himself. So yeah,
finally proved him right, that little.
This is all about it!
Isn't she evil?????????????????????? Too evil to read what her mind is thinking, really. Godly-mode evil.
Anyway, just tell you about
what happened today briefly...
Met baby, Kar En and Kenneth at Cineleisure.
Watched '
Pee Mak',
ratings 4.5/5, it's really good, although it seems scary, it is more to comedy and romance... & I'm touched by the leads' love for each other...
Then, Kenneth went off, & Kar En and I went for casting for Jack Neo's new film...
I felt that it is a good experience.
& I have to really thank Kar En for joining with me, it's really kinda big sacrifice for her because she don't usually do this kind of things...
It's like a new world to her I guess? Because she's starting to do 'crazy' stuff with me... Haha. It's really crazy for her to audition for a flim, really.
But well, we did it. Although it didn't went well for us, I hope that she can feel happy as she did it! ^^ I don't know how to explain, but Kar En, I think you get what I mean right?
After that, finally got the chance to eat my favourite 'Best Fries Forever'!! Hehe, it is good, but too much of it kinda make us get tired of the it.
So, yay!!
Another new stuff I done in my life, casting! ^^
& I'm really sorry to my youngest aunt in my maternal family that I couldn't really tell you who is the person I really hate and just hope one day you would happen to read all my 3 posts about this evil bitch. Sorry, I couldn't change the name I gave her because she is really that evil. & you don't know about how she said about grandma when that bitch and I were close.
I'm sorry for not telling you because I don't want to get a lecture from you because I really feel that I'm super right about her. Like I said, all you adults would rather believe in her than me.
I just hope that you also can stand in my shoes. If you really really happen to see this post, do not tell anyone. But please tell me that you read it. Thankyou...