Welcome ♥

Some things are better to be left unsaid.
Welcome to star-metaphors.bs
Enjoy your stay!
If you don't feel good, you can always leave.


views


Best viewed in Google Chrome


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The lady ♥

♥ Xiaoru

Suetyee Xiaoru

English name: Crystal | にほんなまえ: みちよ
Other alias: Crystar, Ruru
14 DEC 1993 | SAGITTARIUS BABY ♐
Hobbies: Singing, Swimming, Road Trips, Walking Cookie

Happily attached to Huili pretty [1oo2o9]♥
Blissfully married to Sebastian Tay [o6o9o8]♥

Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

I love them. RIP ♥


Star Tay Xiao Xing 郑小星 050111
Winter 171012

Desires. ♥

8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby
Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG!
Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License
Singapore Citizen
Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system

Runaways. ♥

And the list gets shorter and shorter...

Sebastian
Chloe | Claudia | Eileen | Emily | Fangxin | Jasmine | Jialeng | Joycelyn | Junhong | Junjie | Lydia | Melvin | Nicholas | Ryan | Samantha | Sebastian | Shermaine | Shirley | Valerie | Weichong | Zhengwei

JXNCH :D | 4 Unity'o9

Flashbacks. ♥

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

21st birthday celebration
Tuesday, December 2, 2014 || 3:46 AM

26-27 December, had a short getaway with baby and bro at batam, really need a break from work. The best part of this trip is the banana boat ride and I don't mind spending money to ride again and again and fall again and again. Haha. Sometimes when life gets too bored, i like to risk and scream out loud.
Although the food in Harris Hotel cost much higher than Singapore, it's worth it after you had it.
Bought too much beer as it is sooo cheap so that baby and I had to drink from night to day.


After coming back to Singapore, hurried to buy all the ingredients to bake cupcakes for my guests who would be coming for my chalet.

Was too tired due to the alcohol, hence baked the on the day before I checked in the chalet.
Dedications later. :)

I'm not sure why, but everything seems so fast and it was like a dream to me. The alcohol in my body seemed to make me feel like everything is just so blur during these days... Consistent drinking is really not good... It makes me feel like I'm on drug every day except that I'm still pretty certain of what I'm doing.
Even typing this, I'm very sure that my mind kept jumping from moments to moments as this post has no flow at all.. Haha.

Alright, just cut the whole thing short, I will start to write all my dedications, sorry if i miss some of you out because i'm writing it in a rush as I need to sleep soon as lots of work is waiting for me tomorrow and I know that I need to quickly post this, if not the mood will be gone. Haha. If you do not have a dedicated message, please just look at the general one. Thank you.

Firstly, thanks everyone for your precious time to come down to my birthday celebration. As we grow older, we have too many things to handle and life gets hectic, so I really appreciate all of you who can fork out that busy life of yours to come.
Secondly, really thanks for all the presents and wishes from you guys. & just a tip...... Please write down your name next time before you give someone a present... Because i really can't remember some presents were given by who.
Thirdly, thanks for filling in my small little books and ate the cupcake i baked. I really hope you guys can enjoy yourself and I know i have not been a superb host because even baby handles things better than me.
Lastly, sorry if i neglected you because i want to ensure I've talked to every single of you. & i'm really glad some of you made new friends through my celebration and might even become a matchmaking session.

小姨,thanks for the awesome banners and book decorations you made for me that even some passerby came and took photos of them and exclaimed 'brilliant!' Hope that your love for art will forever go with you until you grow old.

Mummy, thanks for helping me to package my door gifts and tolerating my perfectionism in everything. & everyone, you gotta thank my mum for the nice food you had for the buffet.

Baby, you had been a wonderful boyfriend. Taking care of every little things. Tolerating me even though i quarreled with you quite a few times before this whole event could happen. Knowing all the good and bad things i like and doing them even when you don't like it and many many more.

Lil bro, thanks for helping out so much and always do not harbour any returns. I know you always feel stress helping me to do things because you know you always screw things up, but you still do it anyway.

Kun, thanks for helping throughout from the start to the end. Really appreciate your willingness to help in almost everything and i must say you are one of the few which helped the most throughout. Finally, you get to overcome your phobia from balloons after my multiple times of forcing you to think of an idea to make the balloons secure. Great. Haha.

Kai, thanks for taking half day leave from camp specially to help out on my birthday when you are sick and thanks for being a good brother of sebas. I hope that your brotherhood will forever remain from that day you guys start your stories... You know what i mean. Haha

Guan Ann bro, thanks for being understanding for most things and never stop rooting for me even though we don't know each other for long, really glad to know you and it really seemed like we have already known each other even before we met. & i'm not afraid to announce to everyone that your gift is the best gift of my 21st birthday because that oreo cheesecake is awesome. & i can sense that you really care a lot even though your mouth is always that evil.

Chinyang bro, since choir days till now. You are the only one who remains as close. I can't claim that i know you the longest. But I've watched you grow from a boy to a responsible man. Wherever you go, you bring sunshine to everyone. Please never stop glowing, because this is obviously your strength. I know these few days might have been the worse for you. While i'm enjoying, you bore with everything. Sometimes you make me feel that i'm such a useless sis till the point that i ponder, 'do i deserve such a good brother?' I really can't thank you more than anything. Thanks for helping me to entertain my guests, thanks for your thoughts in helping out regardless of what, and of course the gift which made your girlfriend jealous. Haha. Nevertheless, i also would like to thank your girlfriend for helping out and picking my present. & i hope all the misunderstandings can end as I was too busy with planning stuffs that i know i neglected a lot of people.

Kar En, really appreciate you as a friend as you are the most genuine person that I've ever met. & you never fail to keep your promises. Thanks for being here when you are sick and held up with work. & no matter how much influence your family gave you, you still put your trust on me. I'm glad that you are able to accept my another group of friend which is so different from you. Now, do you finally understand why i always tell you i rather hang out with them? Because nobody would judge you during your worst and everyone is so realllll.

Annabel, sorry for talking to you less than a few sentences but glad to hear from Kar En for your change. It is good!

Fazly! Thanks for always making us laugh! With you, there will always be laughter. Always so naughty and cheeky, no wonder so close to sebas...

Jasper, you are only 21 but you already sounded like a 28. No joke. (Hurt you with the first sentence) but yeah, feels good sitting down talking to you. Waiting to go for your wedding!

Francis, thanks for coming although i know you actually hated me a lot lol... You are the first sebas' friend that i quarreled so much with. Is that counted as lucky? But no matter what, i still hope that sebas and you will remain as close as before. I hope and believe the differences between me and you will never affect anything between you and sebas.

Jun, one of the best singers in my friend list. Thanks for coming and let's sing again soon!

Huili pretty, thanks for your cute bracelet, you are always so sweet as ever. Thanks for being one of the first few guests and understanding that I might not have time for you. Last long with your boy!

For those who does not have names here, it doesn't mean that you are not close to me or whatsoever, dont think so much! You are not forgotten! I'll thank you all individually.
Pictures and videos will be up soon as long as I have more free personal time.
Love you guys!