8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG! Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License Singapore Citizen Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system
Feeling exhausted and not so looking forward to the start of school next week as work is tiring, especially dealing with people’s emotions. Tired of remembering deadlines and chasing people for stuffs and they still give you excuses for not doing. Feel like just fuck it and fuck the responsibility. Reaching the point where i rather become a person who just come for the sake of coming without achieving anything. Never felt so tired before. I need motivation.
Recently, kept having a habit of taking a nap right after work. & only wake up at about this timing. Seriously a bad habit but my eyes just automatically shut down no matter how early I slept at night. I think i’m really mentally tired from work. This has to stop, otherwise i really have no time for my studies anymore. Need some advices cuz i really feel like i’m as old as my mum when I do that because she always naps while watching television after work. Shook... similar symptoms as an old lady...
Haven’t even looked at my timetable yet and start plotting my calendar (i usually do this excitedly) and haven’t do my quiz that is out today because just feel so tired to use my brains already. I want back my drive, come on. 我只能靠自己了。Need to do some deep inner soul searching to find back the positive energetic me that can overcome any obstacles. I mean, i’ve seen the worst, how tired and hard can it be? Jiayou to myself.