“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
October 2013
December 2013
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
February 2016
April 2016
November 2017
December 2017
May 2018
July 2018
October 2018
January 2019
July 2019
February 2020
May 2020
May 2022
November 2024
December 2024
Annoying people
Wednesday, July 3, 2019 || 3:42 AM
Happened to have a good chat with my bro(unrelated) today and talked about people we dislike. I really feel super annoyed with one type of people that I need to really vent it here.
Sometimes, I really think that it’s either I care too much, or some people are just very self-centred to the point where they make friends for the benefit of themselves.
Here goes 2 of my experiences:
I was angry that I thought someone hurt you due to your complaints about that person. So I reprimand the person when the time was right because you said that he hurt you. Then, when he sees you through, you came blaming me and told me I was bullshitting all these while because all you do was lie when I truly want to help you and you use words against me. Plus, you didn’t even defend him when I said or rather ‘accuse’ things about him in the first place. This shows what a hypocrite you are, bitch. You just lose a friend. Sorry to tell you because I’ve also seen you through because of your behaviour. Acting like everyone is bullying you behind their back, attracting attention. When things happened, push the blame on other people to prove yourself that you are so wonderful and angelic. I don’t even get why I am reprimanded for trying to stand up for you. You should be like fucking grateful that people cares for you. Your reaction has betrayed you. I really don’t get why do you even dare to scold me and tell me to get the facts right when I was standing up for you! If you don’t like it; you can just let me know you don’t like it, not twisting your complaints and telling me that I misunderstood your meaning when you didn’t even defend that person. Please make up your fucking mind on what you want before you talk to me. Telling me you ‘FINALLY’ understand my point after I decide to break ties with you after explaining that I WAS ACTUALLY HELPING YOU doesn’t help at all with your fucking reaction. Once is enough. Actually I DID NOT EVEN NEED TO EXPLAIN. A normal person should be grateful even if they don’t like it. When you decided to go against me when I was helping you, you made the wrong move. Don’t try to manipulate people like your chess. You may get eaten up.
Second experience, somewhat similar with the first experience is that this person can’t keep their mouth shut and suck it up when things already happened and cannot be changed. When things are not in your favour, instead of blaming people, why not blame yourself doing things last minute. The thing is WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO GET FROM ME after you blame me? Every time I get SUPER ANNOYED when people wants to pick up a quarrel because of their own mistakes. WHEN I ASK YOU ‘WHY? SO WHAT YOU WANT NOW?’ You tell me oh just saying, just telling you don’t be like this and don’t be like that next time. If you don’t even know what you want after picking up a fight, just keep your mouth shut. & you are a male for goodness sake, stop behaving like a girl on PMS. YES I CAN PLEASE YOU NEXT TIME BUT I CAN GET REPRIMANDED BY SOMEONE ELSE ANOTHER TIME JUST BECAUSE I PLEASED YOU. The whole world does not revolve around you. Don’t try to expect an apology from me for your own mistakes. PEOPLE, REALLY, before you pick a fight, THINK whether it is necessary. You look just like a kid throwing tantrums when you can’t get your lollipop. Don’t go on and on complaining and can’t even answer properly when people tries to get a solution from your nonsense to stop you from looking like a fool. You should really take a look at yourself. You are not that perfect, so stop judging others. One thing I really hate is MEANINGLESS ARGUMENTS. If you really think I’m wrong, persuade me that I am. I will gladly apologise if you can tell me a good reason, just don’t fucking throw your tantrums at me. I am not your mother or your partner who can accept all these, I hope you can respect me as a friend. Otherwise, I can gladly remove you from my life because no drama is needed.
Anyway, lastly, I HATE OBVIOUS LIES. If you want to lie, you make sure you fabricate it so well that I don’t even get suspicious of you. If you can’t, then just tell the truth. It could just be as simple as rejecting a meeting. If you don’t feel like going, just say you don’t feel like because... Don’t act busy.