Welcome ♥

Some things are better to be left unsaid.
Welcome to star-metaphors.bs
Enjoy your stay!
If you don't feel good, you can always leave.


views


Best viewed in Google Chrome


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The lady ♥

♥ Xiaoru

Suetyee Xiaoru

English name: Crystal | にほんなまえ: みちよ
Other alias: Crystar, Ruru
14 DEC 1993 | SAGITTARIUS BABY ♐
Hobbies: Singing, Swimming, Road Trips, Walking Cookie

Happily attached to Huili pretty [1oo2o9]♥
Blissfully married to Sebastian Tay [o6o9o8]♥

Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

I love them. RIP ♥


Star Tay Xiao Xing 郑小星 050111
Winter 171012

Desires. ♥

8th / 10th anniversary with baby ♥
Traditional marriage with baby
Strike 4D!
Burberry bag
46KG!
Boxers
Star tattoo
Infinity tattoo
House
Learning Muay Thai
Conch piercing
Driving License
Singapore Citizen
Bangkok
Bali
Seoul
Sydney
Microphone with autotune system

Runaways. ♥

And the list gets shorter and shorter...

Sebastian
Chloe | Claudia | Eileen | Emily | Fangxin | Jasmine | Jialeng | Joycelyn | Junhong | Junjie | Lydia | Melvin | Nicholas | Ryan | Samantha | Sebastian | Shermaine | Shirley | Valerie | Weichong | Zhengwei

JXNCH :D | 4 Unity'o9

Flashbacks. ♥

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“There is a story behind every person, don't judge before knowing"
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 October 2013 December 2013 June 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 February 2016 April 2016 November 2017 December 2017 May 2018 July 2018 October 2018 January 2019 July 2019 February 2020 May 2020 May 2022 November 2024 December 2024

My pregnancy journey
Sunday, May 24, 2020 || 11:37 PM

Finally, my baby Frivera is out on 18 May 2020!

Was it planned? - No it wasn’t. Our initial plan was to have a baby at 2021, after I have completed my studies. Now I would still have another semester to go. It’s going to be so stressful as I guess I would also have to settle my house renovation after the circuit breaker ends. Can’t wait to move out soon because my room is so compact with so many things until it is not very pleasant to live in anymore. Plus there are still many underlying problems in my household that made me can’t wait to leave, some people will never understand so no point explaining.

Anyway, back to topic.

First Trimester
It was easy, felt like there was nothing. No morning sickness, no cravings.
Only found out when i was spotting for about 2 weeks. I thought I had an abnormal period, still went drinking, do intensive exercises etc when I didn’t know I had a baby.
When Sebas ask if I might be pregnant, I still confidently told him I do not think so.
Felt baby little movements when she’s about 2mths +

Second Trimester
Tail bone started to have intense pain whenever I try to stand up
No cravings still. Had spotting one time and it scared the hell out of me.
Starting to have more water retention, gained the most weight during this trimester.
I was also getting more and more clumsy, couldn’t stand up properly on my own.

Third Trimester
Started to have weird cravings on food that I would never have craved for before pregnancy, one of them is egg tarts.
Tail bone pain has numbed and reduced.
My placenta aged a little too early, hence was worried that baby would not have enough oxygen as I still would like to have a natural birth instead of inducing, dr told me if my amniotic fluid went too low, I would have no choice but to induce.
Baby always responded when we are watching the Thai drama, Love Destiny. (Trying to be a siambu ah)

Labour
Water started to trickle bit by bit whole day on the 17th and filled pantyliner. Was so worried as my fluids cannot go any lower as it was already at a medium risk level. Then, went to sleep on 18th 1am, woke up at 3am and the water has already filled the whole new pantyliner. Called the emergency hotline as I did not had any contractions, so not sure whether the labour is active, dr asked to go hospital already as she suspected water bag was burst. Since there was no contractions, we rode bike there, I was only 1.5cm dilated at 4am. Waited until around 9+am and dr came in to check, I was 2cm dilated. It was slow, no contractions still. So dr burst my water bag fully and gave me some medicine through IV drips to activate the contractions. I lun until 4cm to get my laughing gas. Soon, it felt like the laughing gas didn’t work already so I asked for the painkiller injection on my thighs. Once I turned to my left and the nurse injected, I had a sudden terrible worsen pain. The painkiller seemed to not work. The nurse asked me to go back into my lying down position and inhale the laughing gas. I was inhaling it like nobody’s business and started to go crazy in the labour ward. Felt that baby is coming out since I already had the reflex jerk feeling to push. Then dr came to deliver the baby. I was so giddy after everything. Sorry to the nurses that I grabbed and Sebas for scratching and pinching his arms that made me feel better. So yes, I did not take epidural.


Total weight gained: 16kg
Baby birth weight: 2.7kg
Delivered at 38Wks + 5 Days

About 8hrs after she was out













This was the day she cried the most because of us being inexperienced. Look at her poor little swollen eyes.













Looking to have a more exciting journey with you, our dear girl!