
Never felt so lost in life before. Self doubting my own worth, wondering what has gone wrong.
Tremendous stress thinking about the worst because life has not been treating me well.
I had friends telling me… life wouldn’t give you things that you couldn’t handle… but… if life is really like that… why is there so many suicide cases? Clearly those people could not handle the problems they are facing that’s why they chose this path.
Sometimes, i question myself. What have i done wrongly to deserve this, even my faith is not willing to give me a helping hand. I have always tried to be kind, honest, truthful. Devil kept bringing me to his side but where is my God? I’m always on the losing end. When can I be saved? I always pray for you to save me, now i don’t feel your presence.
What is going on? Many temptations pushing me to the devil, i tell myself no. I am not going to do it, because who knows if you want me to go into even worse places. You are still not saving me. This is not just me, what about my 2 innocent kids? Do they deserve this? What have they done to the universe?